Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Marketing Smarketing

I hate marketing! After skipping so many tutorials and lectures to try to get started and complete the stupid marketing report, we have to redo it tomorrow after we see Georgie. Oh the joy, I wonder what he'll do to us tomorrow. I'm kinda scared. George Teo is like Random Access Memory; he's volatile.

Like Chen Yan said, we skipped FOM to do FOM, missed out on FOM and now we screwed up FOM.

Anyway today Chen Yan, Aza and Terence went for lunch and left me in the BizIT Library to do our ICP research. When they came back, they bought my favourite stuff (there was a white doughnut! yay! this just goes to show that that store is patronizing me, the patron, but I digress haha) for my lunch. awww so sweet, yes I heart you guys too wheee :D
thank you! (:
While they were at lunch, I had to mind their computers as I had to extend their bookings for the next hour. So..
pwnageownage
My workstation.

I became the pwnage king of PC Zone 1 hahaa.

No comments: